150% MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DH SERIES POINTS
VOLUNTEER HERE!! (link coming shortly)
10:00am – 5:00pm Lift spins – Passes available onsite from Killington
9am – 2pm Registration
Intense DH Practice 10:00am – 5:00pm
8am – 8:30am Late Registration
Intense DH Practice 9:00am-11:00am
Intense DH Race Start 11:15am
2022 MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DOWNHILL CLASSES
KATES KIDS 12U
GT JUNIORS BOYS 15U
GT JUNIORS GIRLS 18U
SINGLE CROWN OPEN
NO Racing License Required
ate/Onsite pricing is $15 more than Online entry rates
150% MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DH SERIES POINTS
RACE FEES – Include a Saturday Practice Lift Pass and a Sunday Race Lift Pass
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT PRIOR TO THE EVENT
- Refunds are available two up to weeks prior to the event, less $20 Handling fee via Paypal, contact us at email@example.com
- Race entries cannot be transferred to a different event
- Race entries can be transferred to another person for a $20 handling fee until the Wednesday prior to the event. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE POLICIES
You will NOT receive a confirmation email
Your PayPal receipt is your confirmation
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates:
All registered racers must use a 2022 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on the course including during their race run and practice.
Only registered racers with 2022 MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course.
2022 MAXXIS ESC number plates are available at every race for $10.00 each.
These plates can be reused by racers at all 2022 MAXXIS ESC races.
The previous year’s plates are not allowed to be used.
Modifications will/can result in disqualification. Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
If you have not paid for your 2022 Maxxis ESC number plate, please note it is CASH only and ATM machines are on site.
DH Racers MUST be at the start for their posted start time, racers not at the start for their scheduled start time will be disqualified from the day’s competition if their Maxxis ESC Racer’s DH class results have been posted at the finish or registration area
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony
to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
Please drive slowly through the neighborhood while visiting our venues, we do not want to upset the neighbors and please visit the local restaurants and let them know you are there because of the enduro race.
- Free in the Vale Lots – Tents ONLY
- Free in Ramshead Lot – RV and Trailers ONLY
- NO SHUTTLING – That goes for all weekend for everyone. If you are seen/reported/caught/whatever shuttling you will be assessed a time penalty. Trust us you will not be on the podium if you try, so don’t.
- NUMBER PLATES– Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2022 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate, please.
- CASH ONLY– ATM onsite
- BUG SPRAY – You will want it and please don’t ask for ours…lol
- COLD – Temps expected in the 30’s overnights
- RAIN – Don’t even go there !!
- KATE’S KIDS CLASS – For DH the KATE’S Kids Class will do the same track. For the KATE’S Kids Class Enduro they will compete on one Less Race Section. Our Enduro Staff will conduct a course ride along on Saturday at 11. Meet at the Registration Tents. The above may be adjusted, so please check with us at Registration. No parents may ride with or run behind their children unless they are registered racers – NO EXCEPTIONS
KATE’S KIDS CLASS
- This class will do the same DH tracks as the pros, go-arounds for features will be available. In the Enduro racers in this class will compete on one less race segment
Racers must be 12 or younger on December 31, 2022 to be eligible.
WAIVERS AND ENTRY FORM – Three forms need to be filled out, signed, and handed in at Race Onsite Check-in/registration. Save time download and fill them out prior to your arrival. All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
Let the K-1 Express Gondola whisk you and your bike to the highest lift-serviced peak in Vermont, or use pedal power to reach the 4,241-foot summit. We have it all, from easy-going dirt roads to rugged single track for all ability levels.
- 45 miles of trails serviced by the K-1 Express Gondola
- 1,700-foot vertical drop spread across five mountain areas
- Trails range from classic cross-country singletrack to challenging big-bike downhill and freeriding trails
- Natural and man-made features on select downhill trails
- Mountain Bike Shop offering rentals, repair, and a full line of clothing and accessories
- Lessons and tours are available for a wide range of ability levels
Address: 4763 Killington Road, Killington, VT 05751
Lodging Deals: Discounted lodging is available race weekend by calling 800-621-6867, please mention “Eastern States Cup”.
PETS AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT ALLOWED
AT ANY EASTERN STATES CUP EVENT!