June 26-27, 2021
June 26-27, 2021 MAXXIS ESC Intense DH at Blue Mountain, PA
MAXXIS ESC Intense Downhill Series
10:00am – 5:00pm Blue Mountain Lift spins – Discounted Passes available onsite from Blue Mountain
9am – 2pm Registration
10am – 6pm Intense DH Practice
• 10am – Noon Amateur DH Practice
• Noon – 2pm Pro/Expert DH Practice
• 2pm – 6pm Open Practice on the DH track
8am – 9:30am Late DH Registration
9:00am-10:30am Intense DH Practice
Intense DH Race Start 11:00am – Preliminary Individual and Class start times posted onsite Saturday Afternoon
2021 MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DOWNHILL CLASSES
• KATE’S Kids U12 (12 and under)
• Youth U15 (15 and Under)
• Junior Amateur 15-18 (cat 2/3)
• Men Amateur 19-29 (cat 2/3)
• Veteran Amateur 30-39 (cat 2/3)
• Senior Amateur 40+ (cat 2/3)
• Junior Expert 15-18 (cat1)
• Men Expert 19-29 (cat1)
• Veteran Expert 30-39 (cat1)
• Senior Expert 40+ (cat1)
• Amateur Women (Cat 2/3)
• Masters 50+ (cat 1/2/3)
• Pro/Expert Women (pro and cat1)
• Pro Men (pro)
MAXXIS ESC Racing Age is the racers age on December 31, 2021
NO Racing License Required
KATE’S KIDS U12 = $90
AMATEURS = $100
PRO = $110
Late/Onsite pricing is $15 more than Online entry rates
RACE FEES – Include a Saturday Practice Lift Pass and a Sunday Race Lift Pass and
MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DH RACE REGISTRATION
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT PRIOR TO THE EVENT
WAIVERS AND ENTRY FORM – Three forms need to be filled out, signed, and handed in at Race Onsite Check-in/registration. Save time download and fill them out prior to your arrival.
- Refunds are available two up to weeks prior to the event, less $20 Handling fee via Paypal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race entries cannot be transferred to a different event
- Once a refund is issued the same racer cannot re-register online for the same event, but they can onsite subject to availability
- Race entries can be transferred to another person for a $20 handling fee until the Wednesday prior to the event. Contact us at email@example.com
- SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE POLICIES
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates:
All registered racers must use a 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on course including their race run and practice.
Only registered racers with 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course.
2021 MAXXIS ESC number plates are available at every race for $10.00 each.
These plates can be reused by racers at all 2021 MAXXIS ESC races.
Previous year’s plates are not allowed to be used.
Modifications will/can result in disqualification. Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
If you have not paid for your 2021 Maxxis ESC number plate, please note it is CASH only and ATM machines are on site.
DH Racers MUST be at the start for their posted start time. Racers not at the start for their scheduled start time will be disqualified from the day’s competition if their Maxxis ESC Racer’s DH class results have been posted at the finish or registration area.
AWARDS will be presented 15 minutes after the last racer in each class finishes, if a racers misses their class they will not get a finishing position or series points
Please drive slowly through the neighborhood while visiting our venues, we do not want to upset the neighbors and please visit the local restaurants and let them know you are there because of the enduro race.
CAMPING – Parking lot camping is available for Maxxis ESC Racers, Friday and Saturday nights in the Valley parking lots, $20 per person for the weekend, under 18 free, restrooms and showers are included. The showers will be available for all campers. They will be closed between 1pm-4pm for cleaning. As always, racers are asked to be clean and respectful when utilizing these facilities as they are used for our summer camp kids the following Monday.
Racers may also opt to use the regular campsites for $40 a night for up to 6 persons – subject to availability. These sites can be booked through Blue Mountain, they will sell out. Go to https://www.skibluemt.com/outdoor/camping/ for info.
Any fires in the parking lot must be in a raised fire pit or grill. We will not be providing fire rings. A complete list of rules will be provided to campers.
For our regular camping site or a glamping site, sites can be reserved in advance at https://www.skibluemt.com/outdoor/camping/ These sites include picnic tables and showers (by appt only).
All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
We will be onsite Friday afternoon but please understand we cannot do any registration on Friday. We have a lot of course set up and we really want to ride our bikes too !
We will be offering our 2021 Maxxis ESC Socks, Pint Glasses and T Shirts at our registration tents, please remember its cash only
- NO SHUTTLING– That goes for all weekend for everyone. If you are seen/reported/caught/whatever shuttling you will be assessed a time penalty. Trust us you will not be on the podium if you try, so don’t.
- NUMBER PLATES– Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate please.
- CASH ONLY– Yup, ATMs on site.
- BUG SPRAY – You will want it and please don’t ask for ours…lol
- COLD – Temps expected in the 30’s overnights
- RAIN – Don’t even go there !!
- KATE’S KIDS CLASS – For DH the KATE’S Kids Class will do the same track. For the KATE’S Kids Class Enduro they will compete on one Less Race Section. Our Enduro Staff will conduct a course ride along on Saturday at 2. Meet at the Registration Tents. The above may be adjusted, so please check with us at Registration. No parents may ride with or run behind their children unless they are registered racers – NO EXCEPTIONS
KATE’S KIDS CLASS
- The Kate’s Kids Class preregistration fee is 100% Refunded after a parent volunteers and completes course marshaling for the race on Sunday.
- We’ll get you on course, give you an ESC Official’s T-Shirt, and an official ESC whistle. All you need is a fun attitude and a cell phone in case of an emergency.
- Late or onsite registrations will incur the $10 late fee.
- This class will do the same DH tracks as the pros, go-arounds for features will be available. In the Enduro racers in this class will compete on one less race segment.
Racers must be 12 or younger on December 31, 2021 to be eligible.
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony
to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
ABOUT BLUE MOUNTAIN BIKING: Blue Mountain Bike Park is back baby! Offering lift-serviced downhill mountain biking with varied terrain! Blue has something for everyone, from hardcore downhillers looking to improve their skills, to downhill beginners looking to learn and grow! Last season Blue busted out a sick Progression Drop Zone and mapped out potential trail locations for future expansion. Speaking of improvements, Blue will be adding more trails, loops and a unique Skills Area! Riding instruction, equipment rentals and race events are also available, making Blue Mountain your one-stop destination for all things mountain biking, all-season-long!
ABOUT BLUE MOUNTAIN BIKING: Blue Mountain Bike Park is back baby! Offering lift-serviced downhill mountain biking with varied terrain! Blue has something for everyone, from hardcore downhillers looking to improve their skills to downhill beginners looking to learn and grow! Last season Blue busted out a sick Progression Drop Zone and mapped out potential trail locations for future expansion. Speaking of improvements, Blue will be adding more trails, loops and a unique Skills Area! Riding instruction, equipment rentals and race events are also available, making Blue Mountain your one-stop destination for all things mountain biking, all-season-long!
PETS AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT ALLOWED
AT ANY EASTERN STATES CUP EVENT!