August 28-29, 2021
MAXXIS ESC BOX SHOWDOWN AT BLUE MOUNTAIN
MAXXIS ESC Enduro Series
MAXXIS ESC Intense Downhill Series
ONSITE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH DH AND ENDURO
10:00am – 5:00pm Lift spins – Passes available onsite from Blue Mountain
9am – 2pm Registration
Intense DH and Enduro Practice 10:00am – 5:00pm
8am – 9am Late Registration
Box showdown Start 8:30am
Enduro Race Start 9:00am – No Practice
Intense DH Practice 9:00am-10:45am
Intense DH Race Start 11:00am
2021 MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DOWNHILL CLASSES
• KATE’S Kids U12 (12 and under)
• Youth U15 (15 and Under)
• Junior Amateur 15-18 (cat 2/3)
• Men Amateur 19-29 (cat 2/3)
• Veteran Amateur 30-39 (cat 2/3)
• Senior Amateur 40+ (cat 2/3)
• Junior Expert 15-18 (cat1)
• Men Expert 19-29 (cat1)
• Veteran Expert 30-39 (cat1)
• Senior Expert 40+ (cat1)
• Amateur Women (Cat 2/3)
• Masters 50+ (cat 1/2/3)
• Pro/Expert Women (pro and cat1)
• Pro Men (pro)
2021 MAXXIS ESC ENDURO CLASSES
• KATE’S Kids Class (12 and Under)
• KATE’S Enduro Lite Class
• 15 And Under
• 20 And Under Open
• 40+ Open
• Masters 50+
• Female Amateur
• Male Pro Open
• Female Pro Open
NO Racing License Required
Late/Onsite pricing is $15 more than Online entry rates
RACE FEES – Include a Saturday Practice Lift Pass and a Sunday Race Lift Pass
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT PRIOR TO THE EVENT
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
ONSITE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH DH AND ENDURO
- Refunds are available two up to weeks prior to the event, less $20 Handling fee via Paypal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race entries cannot be transferred to a different event
- Race entries can be transferred to another person for a $20 handling fee until the Wednesday prior to the event. Contact us at email@example.com
- SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE POLICIES
You will NOT receive a confirmation email
Your PayPal receipt is your confirmation
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates:
All registered racers must use a 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on course including their race run and practice.
Only registered racers with 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course.
2021 MAXXIS ESC number plates are available at every race for $10.00 each.
These plates can be reused by racers at all 2021 MAXXIS ESC races.
Previous year’s plates are not allowed to be used.
Modifications will/can result in disqualification. Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
If you have not paid for your 2021 Maxxis ESC number plate, please note it is CASH only and ATM machines are on site.
Enduro Racers will be charged the replacement cost of $100.00 for broken, lost or non-returned timing chips
Enduro Racers must be present at the racers meeting where we will activate their chips
DH Racers MUST be at the start for their posted start time, racers not at the start for their scheduled start time will be disqualified from the day’s competition if their Maxxis ESC Racer’s DH class results have been posted at the finish or registration area
Please drive slowly through the neighborhood while visiting our venues, we do not want to upset the neighbors and please visit the local restaurants and let them know you are there because of the enduro race.
CAMPING – Parking lot camping is available for Maxxis ESC Racers, Friday and Saturday nights in the Valley parking lots, $20 per person for the weekend, under 18 free, restrooms and showers are included. The showers will be available for all campers. They will be closed between 1pm-4pm for cleaning. As always, racers are asked to be clean and respectful when utilizing these facilities as they are used for our summer camp kids the following Monday.
Racers may also opt to use the regular campsites for $40 a night for up to 6 persons – subject to availability. These sites can be booked through Blue Mountain, they will sell out. Go to https://www.skibluemt.com/outdoor/camping/ for info.
Any fires in the parking lot must be in a raised fire pit or grill. We will not be providing fire rings. A complete list of rules will be provided to campers.
For our regular camping site or a glamping site, sites can be reserved in advance at https://www.skibluemt.com/outdoor/camping/ These sites include picnic tables and showers (by appt only).
All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
We will be offering our 2021 Maxxis ESC Socks, Pint Glasses and T-Shirts at our registration tents, please remember its cash only
- NO SHUTTLING – That goes for all weekend for everyone. If you are seen/reported/caught/whatever shuttling you will be assessed a time penalty. Trust us you will not be on the podium if you try, so don’t.
- NUMBER PLATES– Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate please.
- CASH ONLY– Yup, ATMs on site.
- BUG SPRAY – You will want it and please don’t ask for ours…lol
- COLD – Temps expected in the 30’s overnights
- RAIN – Don’t even go there !!
- KATE’S KIDS CLASS – For DH the KATE’S Kids Class will do the same track. For the KATE’S Kids Class Enduro they will compete on one Less Race Section. Our Enduro Staff will conduct a course ride along on Saturday at 2. Meet at the Registration Tents. The above may be adjusted, so please check with us at Registration. No parents may ride with or run behind their children unless they are registered racers – NO EXCEPTIONS
BOX COMPONENTS SHOWDOWNS
The “BOX Showdown” weekends will feature both Enduro and Down Hill races at the largest resorts on our schedule. BOX Components and the MAXXIS ESC will present high-end prizing for the top three men and women that race both Enduro and Downhill during the weekend.
RACERS MUST FILL OUT THE BOX SHOWDOWN SHEET AT THE ENDURO TIMING DESK PRIOR TO THE START OF THE FIRST RACE OF THE EVENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR BOX EAST COAST SHOWDOWN POINTS AND PRIZES
KATE’S KIDS CLASS
- The Kate’s Kids Class preregistration fee is 100% Refunded after a parent volunteers and completes course marshaling for the race on Sunday.
- We’ll get you on course, give you an ESC Official’s T-Shirt, and an official ESC whistle. All you need is a fun attitude and a cell phone in case of an emergency.
- Late or onsite registrations will incur the $10 late fee.
- This class will do the same DH tracks as the pros, go-arounds for features will be available. In the Enduro racers in this class will compete on one less race segment
Racers must be 12 or younger on December 31, 2021 to be eligible.
KATE’S ENDURO LITE CLASS
This class will race for a reduced rate thanks to Kates’s Real Food and the MAXXIS Eastern States Cup. KATE’S ENDURO LITE Racers will compete on one less stage and race with the KATE’S KIDS CLASS. This class is meant for beginners and new to enduro racers to experience what the enduro racing excitement is all about. Racers will get a total race time and a race time for each segment. The class will not compete for Maxxis ESC Podiums, Prizes or a Series Championship. This is the for the FUN Class!! The KATE’S Enduro Lite format will offer four fun tracks to entertain all levels of riders but will focus primarily on women, kids and first-timers. The emphasis will not be on results or prizes but on learning and having fun with like-minded mountain bike riders.
PLEASE NOTE: KATE’S Lite Class racers are required to stay with the KATE’S Kids Class and race the segments in the same order. KATE’S Enduro Lite Class Racers may only compete in enduro at our Box Showdown Events.
Enduro Racers MUST hand in their timing chips within 15 minutes after finishing the last stage or they will be penalized 1 minute, after 30 minutes racers will be DQ’d from the event
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony
to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
WAIVERS AND ENTRY FORM – Three forms need to be filled out, signed, and handed in at Race Onsite Check-in/registration. Save time download and fill them out prior to your arrival. All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
ABOUT BLUE MOUNTAIN BIKING: Offering lift-serviced downhill mountain biking with varied terrain! Blue has something for everyone, from hardcore downhillers looking to improve their skills, to downhill beginners looking to learn and grow! Last season Blue busted out a sick Progression Drop Zone and mapped out potential trail locations for future expansion. Speaking of improvements, Blue will be adding more trails, loops and a unique Skills Area! Riding instruction, equipment rentals and race events are also available, making Blue Mountain your one-stop destination for all things mountain biking, all-season-long!
PETS AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT ALLOWED
AT ANY EASTERN STATES CUP EVENT!