We are excited to heading back to one of our most popular venues and the current enduro mtb attendance record venue, it seems to be a popular choice. Last May we had almost 300 racers !!
$100 TIMING CHIPS – We will be using our SIAC Fly By timing system for this event. Please note if you do not return the SIAC Timing Chip you will owe us $100. Yes they cost that much. Other enduro series require the racers to use their own or rent them plus a deposit. We trust our racers until proven otherwise so please make sure to return the chip if you decide to leave early.
Please Note: GPS units on bars or stem may interfere with the SIAC Timing Chip so it’s best not to use one
If you have not paid for your 2019 Maxxis ESC number plate or registration, please note it is CASH only and no ATM machines are on site.
Attached are a couple documents for you to review, one is the map. We will NOT have printed maps for this event as the course is easy to follow, so if you want one please print it. The 2019 MAXXIS ESC Enduro rules are also attached, there have been some changes, so it would be best to read everything.
Racers must be present at the racers meeting where we will activate their chips.
Please drive slowly through neighborhood while visiting Glen Park, we do not want to upset the neighbors and please visit the local restaurants and let them know you are there because of the enduro race.
We will be onsite Friday afternoon but please understand we cannot do any registration on Friday. We have a lot of course set up and we really want to ride our bikes too !
Back is the FOX Seatpost Climbers Challenge. We’ll award the fastest amateur a FOX Transfer Seatpost and the fastest in every class some cool FOX Socks. However at Glen Park we will prizing the fastest amateur finisher from their start time to their completion time of the six stages the seat post and the fastest in each class a pair of FOX socks. We are changing this up because we are racing 6 stages, the extra stage will be using the timing equipment that is normally used on the FOX Seatpost Climbers Challenge.
Also back this year is the FLAT TIRE DEFENDER Super Stage. This competition awards the fastest amateur male and amateur female one FLAT TIRE DEFENDER INSERT and the fastest in every class an FTD backpack with an FTD discount card inside, it will be contested on STAGE 1.
The ALEX RIMS Super Stage is back too!. This competition awards the fastest amateur male and amateur female a pair of Alex Rims Volar rims and the fastest in every class a custom water bottle filled with Clif Products it will be contested on STAGE 6.
Brand New this season is the INTENSE BIKES PODIUM PAYBACK Program that pays cash or certificates to racers that have race with an Intense bike and have registered with Intense here: https://intensecycles.com/pages/podium-payback-program.
Another new program is the SDR Rewards, any time a men’s amateur class exceeds 50 racers or the women’s amateur class exceeds 20 that class will be awarded with a cash prize in addition to the regular product prizing.
We will be offering our 2019 Maxxis ESC Socks, Pint Glasses and T Shirts at our registration tents, please remember its cash only.
CAMPING- You are on your own for this event
NUMBER PLATES – All racers must always have a 2019 Maxxis ESC Number plate attached to their bike while riding at Glen Park after 9am Saturday until event end on Sunday afternoon.
WAIVERS / REGISTRATION FORMS – All racers must check in at registration and fill out the registration and waiver forms before riding the trails after 9am Saturday.
FRIDAY – Open for public riding, tracks may be marked.
SATURDAY – Open for riding, tracks open. NO SHUTTLING, Registration at the MAXXIS ESC Tents 9am-2pm
SUNDAY – No pre-riding – RACE ONLY – NO SHUTTLING. Mandatory Racers Meeting 8:30. Race Start 9am. Registration 8am-9am
- NO SHUTTLING – That goes for Saturday and Sunday for everyone. If you are seen/reported/caught/whatever shuttling you will be assessed a time penalty. Trust us you will not be on the podium if you try, so don’t.
- NUMBER PLATES – Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2019 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks this weekend at Glen Park. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate please.
- PARKING – Parking is in the lot at end of Collins St.. please do not block gate in baseball field lot on Saturday. If the lot are full please park legally in the designated area on the street, do not block driveways, hydrants and lock your car. No EZ Ups allowed on the streets.
- CASH ONLY – Yup, no ATMs on site either.
- BUG SPRAY – You will want it and please don’t ask for ours…lol
- COLD – Temps expected in the 30’s overnights
- RAIN – Don’t even go there !!
- CLIF KIDS CLASS – Will compete on Sections 2,3,1,5,6 in that order. Clif Kids will not compete on stage 4. Brooks Nablo AND Brad Colture will conduct a course ride along on Saturday at 10:30am. Meet at the Registration Tents. The above may be adjusted, so please check with us at Registration. No parents may ride with or run behind their children unless they are registered racers – NO EXCEPTIONS
- TRANSFER REFUELING STATION – Located on the common transfer compliments of The Arlington Diner at 834 N 9th St in Stroudsburg is providing the refreshments.
- FOOD – NONE ONSITE !!
- SAFETY – International. Search and Rescue.
- RESTAURANTS– Please consider visiting the following race supporters for your dining: The Arlington Diner at 834 N 9th St in Stroudsburg and the Siamsa Irish Pub at 636 Main St in Stroudsburg.
- ALCOHOL – Not Allowed at Glen Park. (Solo Cups)
- CAMPING – Several campgrounds are available locally.