Vittoria ESC Enduro #7 at BLUE MOUNTAIN
Thank You for registering for the seventh Vittoria ESC Enduro of 2017 at Blue Mountain, PA. We are excited to heading back to one of our favorite venues and once again we’ll host both the DH and the Enduro on Sunday.
We’ll be at Blue Mountain Bike Park for all the Vittoria ESC Showdown Events this weekend, with camping in the lot.
We do have extra chips available so we will have entries available for your friends and family onsite.
Attached are a couple documents for you to review, one is the map. We will NOT have printed maps for this event as the course is easy to follow, so if you want one please print it. The 2017 Vittoria ESC Enduro rules are also attached, there have been some changes so it would be best to read everything.
We will be onsite Friday afternoon however we cannot process enduro chip handout until Saturday morning.
Friday Sept 1st – 11:30am-5:00pm (Camping and lift pass pickup only)
Saturday Sept 2nd – 9:00am-2:00pm
Sunday Sept 3rd – 7:30am-8:30am
Downhill Practice Schedule
Friday Sept 1st 12pm-6pm (Friday lift pass not included with registration, must be purchased separately)
Saturday Sept 2nd 10am-6pm (Included with registration)
Sunday Sept 3rd 9am-11am (Course closed from 11:30am-12:00pm)
Downhill Race Schedule
Race start at 12:00pm
Approximate start times are listed when registering. Updated start times will be posted on race day.
Friday Sept 1st – Course Open 12pm-6pm (not included in registration, must be purchased separately)
Saturday Sept 2nd – Course Open 10am-6pm (not included in registration, must be purchased separately)
Sunday Sept 3rd – Enduro racer meeting at 8:30am (No practice allowed on Sunday)*
*BOX Showdown racers (Enduro and DH) will start the Enduro at 8:30am and be expected to race with their DH class.
VITTORIA ESC Number Plates
All Racers must use a 2017 VITTORIA ESC Number Plate anytime they are on course including their race run and practice. Only Racers with VITTORIA ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course. ESC number plates are available on the ESC website or at every race for $10.00 each. These plates can be reused by racers at all 2017 ESC races.
Modifications will/can result is disqualification.
Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
ALL RACERS MUST ATTEND THE MANDATORY RACERS MEETING ON RACE MORNING
- Fill out the ESC registration sheet and sign the Attitash Waiver and ESC waiver on the back
- Check in at the Attitash Registration Desk inside the lodge, even if you preregistered. They will check everything and hand the Registration sheet back to you.
- Bring the PAID filled out registration sheet to the ESC tents and we’ll issue chips and answer any questions about the event.
- If you do not have a 2017 ESC Number Plate they will be available for $10 at our tents. You need a current one when on tracks at all times.
Back is the FOX Seatpost Climbers Challenge. We’ll award the fastest amateur a FOX Seatpost and the fastest in every class some cool FOX Socks. Remember you have to chip in and out on the climb. If you fail to chip in and out on the climb you will be assessed a time penalty.
New this year is the ALEX RIMS Super Stage. This competition awards the fastest amateur male and amateur female a pair of Alex Rims Volar rims, it will be contested on STAGE 5.
We will be selling 2017 ESC and CLIF Enduro East socks by Sock Guy at registration for $15/pair and CLIF Enduro East T Shirts for $20
- BOX Showdown racers: Must sign up at the ESC tents prior to Starting the enduro Sunday morning. (Enduro and DH) will start the Enduro at 8:30am and be expected to race with their DH class.
- NUMBER PLATES – Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2017 Vittoria Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks this weekend at Thunder Mountain. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate please.
- CAMPING– Available Friday and Saturday nights,
- $15 per person for the weekend, under 12 free
- Showers and firewood are included, rest rooms available in Adv. Center from 7pm-7am
- Shower Schedule: Friday 4-10, Sat 7am-10am and 3pm-10pm, Sunday 5am-10am
- Camping is in the bottom fields of our tubing park only, no camping in the parking lots
- Quiet time from 11pm-7am
- No fireworks.
- BUG SPRAY – Please don’t ask for ours…lol
- RAIN– Don’t even go there
- PETS– Must be on leash at all times
- CAMP FIRES– Only in Blue Mountain’s supplied fire pits !