July 24-25, 2021 MAXXIS ESC Intense Downhill Series at Windham Mountain, NY
3pm – 5pm Registration
10:00am – 5:00pm Windham Mountain Lift spins – Discounted Passes available onsite from Windham Mountain
9am – 2pm Registration
Intense DH Practice 10:00am – 5:00pm
7:30am – 9am
Intense DH Practice 9:00am-11:15am
Intense DH Race Start 11:30am
2021 MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DOWNHILL CLASSES
• KATE’S Kids U12 (12 and under)
• Youth U15 (15 and Under)
• Junior Amateur 15-18 (cat 2/3)
• Men Amateur 19-29 (cat 2/3)
• Veteran Amateur 30-39 (cat 2/3)
• Senior Amateur 40+ (cat 2/3)
• Junior Expert 15-18 (cat1)
• Men Expert 19-29 (cat1)
• Veteran Expert 30-39 (cat1)
• Senior Expert 40+ (cat1)
• Amateur Women (Cat 2/3)
• Masters 50+ (cat 1/2/3)
• Pro/Expert Women (pro and cat1)
• Pro Men (pro)
MAXXIS ESC Racing Age is the racers age on December 31, 2021
NO Racing License Required
Early Bird Pricing – Prices Increase $10 three weeks prior to the event
KATE’S KIDS U12 = TBA
AMATEURS = TBA
PRO = TBA
Late/Onsite pricing is $15 more than Online entry rates
RACE FEES – Include a Saturday Practice LiftPass and a Sunday Race Lift Pass and
MAXXIS ESC RACE REGISTRATION
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT PRIOR TO THE EVENT
By registering, it is unequivocally understood that the participant(s) does not have any COVID19 indicators or signs/symptoms that would prohibit participation.
- No COVID symptoms, no signs and/or symptoms for 30 days
- Has not traveled out of the country in the last 30 days
- Has not encountered anyone who was infected with COVID19 in the last 30 days
- Has diligently followed CDC guidelines to prevent contraction of COVID19
Masks and social distancing and thermal body temperature checks will be required.
REGISTRATION OPENS July 10 RIGHT HERE
- Refunds are available two up to weeks prior to the event, less $20 Handling fee via Paypal, contact us at email@example.com
- Race entries cannot be transferred to a different event
- Once a refund is issued the same racer cannot re-register online for the same event, but they can onsite subject to availability
- Race entries can be transferred to another person for a $20 handling fee until the Wednesday prior to the event. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS TO ABOVE POLICIES
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates:
All registered racers must use a 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on course including their race run and practice.
Only registered racers with 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course.
2021 MAXXIS ESC number plates are available at every race for $10.00 each.
These plates can be reused by racers at all 2021 MAXXIS ESC races.
Previous year’s plates are not allowed to be used.
Modifications will/can result in disqualification. Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
If you have not paid for your 2021 Maxxis ESC number plate, please note it is CASH only and ATM machines are on site.
DH Racers MUST be at the start for their posted start time, racers not at the start for their scheduled start time will be disqualified from the day’s competition if their Maxxis ESC Racer’s DH class results have been posted at the finish or registration area
Please drive slowly through the neighborhood while visiting our venues, we do not want to upset the neighbors and please visit the local restaurants and let them know you are there because of the enduro race.
CAMPING: Will be available TBA
All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
We will be onsite Friday afternoon but please understand we cannot do any registration on Friday. We have a lot of course set up and we really want to ride our bikes too!
We will be offering our 2021 Maxxis ESC Socks, Pint Glasses and T-Shirts at our registration tents, please remember its cash only
- NUMBER PLATES– Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate please.
- CASH ONLY– Yup, ATMs on site.
- BUG SPRAY – You will want it and please don’t ask for ours…lol
- COLD – Temps expected in the 30’s overnights
- RAIN – Don’t even go there !!
- KATE’S KIDS CLASS – For DH the KATE’S Kids Class will do the same track. No parents may ride with or run behind their children unless they are registered racers – NO EXCEPTIONS
KATE’S KIDS CLASS
- The Kate’s Kids Class preregistration fee is 100% Refunded after a parent volunteers and completes course marshaling for the race on Sunday.
- We’ll get you on course, give you an ESC Official’s T-Shirt, and an official ESC whistle. All you need is a fun attitude and a cell phone in case of an emergency.
- Late or onsite registrations will incur the $10 late fee.
- This class will do the same DH tracks as the pros, go-arounds for features will be available. In the Enduro racers in this class will compete on one less race segment
Racers must be 12 or younger on December 31, 2021 to be eligible.
PLEASE NOTE: KATE’S Lite Class racers are required to stay with the KATE’S Kids Class and race the segments in the same order. KATE’S Enduro Lite Class Racers may only compete in enduro at our Box Showdown Events.
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony
to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
Windham Mountain Bike Park Info:
Windham Mountain Bike Park offers a truly unique downhill riding experience and the longest jump trail on the East Coast. Outstanding natural Catskill Mountain terrain has been expertly developed by world-renowned trail designers – Gravity Logic, giving riders of all levels something to get stoked about. Miles of trails are serviced by the brand new Westside Six, a high speed six-passenger lift, you’ll never pedal uphill.
There’s a brand new fleet of Specialized and Rossignol rental bikes just waiting for the first chair! We’ve got bikes for the kids and mini striders for the little ones, too! Spend the day at our Skills Park. Features include berms, tabletops, mini rock gardens, and more. There’s enough fun in the Skills Park to keep you there for hours!
Frequented by professional downhill riders, Windham Mountain Bike Park has been host to five UCI World Cup Mountain Bike Races.
19 Resort Dr, Windham, NY 12496
PETS AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT ALLOWED
AT ANY EASTERN STATES CUP EVENT!