MAXXIS ESC BOX SHOWDOWN featuring DH and ENDURO Racing – Sunday, September 23
This race is open to all even if it’s your first one.
Saturday, September 22
Enduro and Downhill Registration 9:00 AM -2:00 PM Outside K1 Lodge
Enduro and Downhill Course Open 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, September 23
Enduro and DH Registration 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Outside K1 Lodge
Enduro Racer Meeting 8:30 AM – 8:45 AM
Enduro Race Start 9:30 AM
Downhill Racer Meeting 9:00 AM – 9:15 AM
Downhill Race Start 12:00 Noon
Awards Ceremony 3:00 PM
Let the K-1 Express Gondola whisk you and your bike to the highest lift-serviced peak in Vermont, or use pedal power to reach the 4,241-foot summit. We have it all, from easy-going dirt roads to rugged single track for all ability levels.
- 45 miles of trails serviced by the K-1 Express Gondola
- 1,700-foot vertical drop spread across five mountain areas
- Trails range from classic cross-country singletrack to challenging big-bike downhill and freeriding trails
- Natural and man-made features on select downhill trails
- Mountain Bike Shop offering rentals, repair, and a full line of clothing and accessories
- Lessons and tours are available for a wide range of ability levels
Address: 4763 Killington Road, Killington, VT 05751
Lodging Deals: Discounted lodging is available race weekend by calling 800-621-6867, please mention “Eastern States Cup”.