October 6, 2019 MAXXIS ESC Enduro Series #12 FINALS and EWS Qualifier
Double ESC Points counts as one race
Registration: Saturday 9-2 and Sunday 8-9
Practice: Saturday 9-4
Racer Meeting: Sunday 8:30
Race: Sunday Enduro 9am
MAXXIS ESC RACE REGISTRATION
On Line Registration closes the Wednesday October 2, 2019 at 11:59pm
Refund Policy: Refunds are available two up to weeks prior to the event, September 21, 2019 less $10 Handling fee via Paypal, contact us at email@example.com
Race entries cannot be transferred to a different event
Race entries can be transferred to another person for a $20 handling fee until Wednesday September 21, 2019. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS TO ABOVE POLICIES
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates:
All registered racers must use a 2019 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on course including their race run and practice.
Only registered racers with 2019 MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course.
2019 MAXXIS ESC number plates are available at every race for $10.00 each.
These plates can be reused by racers at all 2019 MAXXIS ESC races.
Previous year’s plates are not allowed to be used.
Modifications will/can result in disqualification. Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
Enduro Racers will be charged the replacement cost of $100.00 for broken, lost or non-returned timing chips
CLIF KIDS U12 = $.01 (we have to charge something for this form, sorry)
AMATEURS = $65
PRO = $70
Early Bird Pricing is a $5 savings from regular entry rates
Late/Onsite pricing is $10 more than regular entry rates
RACE FEES – Include a Sunday Lift Pass but DOES NOT INCLUDE A SATURDAY PRACTICE LIFT PASS:
SATURDAY PRACTICE LIFT PASS $30
Saturday October 5 9am – 2pm Registration
Sunday – October 6
8am – 9am Registration
9am Racers Meeting
9:30 Race Start
Racers must be EMBA members in order to be eligible to collect EWS Qualifier Series ranking points. Riders MUST have the membership before the race – points will not be assigned retroactively.
The WINNERS of every EWS Class Qualifier automatically qualify for the 2019 EWS World Series. Please Not the EWS Classes are not the same as the Maxxis ESC classes. Results will be converted to EWS Classes for EWS points and Automatic Qualification.
All rounds of each Qualifier and Continental Series event will count towards each Series Overall Ranking
Only EMBA Members will be eligible to receive Global Ranking points
Ranking points will be awarded in relation to EWS age categories listed in Section 3
All EWS points earned in the EWS Qualifying event will count towards each rider’s annual Enduro Global Ranking – used to pre-qualify for the 2020 Enduro World Series.
Camping: Allowed –
- CAMPING– Camping is offered as part of the ESC Box Showdown at the Charlemont Fairgrounds. Participants will be able to overnight there on Friday and Saturday. The fairgrounds will be open starting at 5:30pm on Friday. Please don’t set-up There is a $10 per night/per head venue fee for the weekend, cash only. No alcohol, open fires or fireworks are allowed at the fairgrounds. We would like to promote the social aspect of these races, and have a fire pit to hang out Saturday night and encourage organizing other activities. No electrical or RV hookups exist, but it is a beautiful old New England fairground with plenty of places to park your rig or setup a tent.
- Camping at Thunder:Thunder Mountain has designated campsites but they do not have enough permitted sites to host everyone for these events. PLEASE camp at the Charlemont Fairgrounds so we can continue having places we can all hang out together and hold events.
- A number of people have asked about setting up pits at Thunder Mountain for the weekend or driving down a camper during the day. People are free to set-up pits or park their RV in the parking lot during the day on Saturday and Sunday. If you leave your pit set up on Saturday night, please know you do this at your own risk and Berkshire East nor ESC are not responsible for any personal belongings.
- Directions to Charlemont Fairgrounds: The fairgrounds are located .25 mile on 8A north off of route 2. Follow 8A until you come to a covered bridge (Bissell Bridge) and take a right up the hill before crossing the bridge. Most GPS devices should find Charlemont Fairgrounds if you search. Don’t type in the actual address as it will not lead you where you need to go.
MAXXIS ESC Enduro Racer Categories
CLIF Kids Class 12 and Under
15 And Under
20 And Under Open
Male Pro Open
Female Pro Open
MAXXIS ESC Racing Age is the racers age on December 31, 2019
NO Racing License Required
CLIF KIDS CLASS
This class will race for free thanks to CLIF and the MAXXIS ESC. CLIF KIDS CLASS Racers will not be charged for race registration and will receive a free race day lift pass if applicable. This class will do the same DH tracks as the pros, go arounds for features will be available. In the Enduro races this class will compete on one less race segment. Saturday practice lift passes will be available for a discounted $30 rate. Late or onsite registrations will incur the $10 late fee.
Racers must be 12 or younger on December 31, 2019 to be eligible.
All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
Enduro Racers MUST hand in their timing chips within 15 minutes after finishing the last stage or they will be penalized 1 minute, after 30 minutes racers will be DQ’d from the event
Men’s and Women’s Pro Race Payouts:
1st = $500
2nd = $250
3rd = $150
4th = $100
5th = $50
Men’s and Women’s Pro Series Payouts:
1st = $1500
2nd = $500
3rd = $250
4th = $150
5th – $100
Racers MUST be present at the Race Award Ceremony to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
FLY SPEED ZONE
Fastest Racers in every class through the FLY SPEED ZONE are awarded a FLY aluminum waterbottle and the fastest man and woman amateur will receive a certificate for high end FLY Racing gear.
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates
All Racers must use a 2019 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on course including their race run and practice. Only Racers with MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course. ESC number plates are available on the MAXXIS ESC website or at every race for $10.00 each. These plates can be reused by racers at all 2019 MAXXIS ESC races.
Modifications will/can result is disqualification.
Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
MAXXIS ESC Pro Race Payouts
Cash Awards to Men and Women Pros at each race $500-$250-$150-$100 -$50 for 1st-2nd-3rd-4th-5th
MAXXIS ESC Series Race Podium
Top 5 in every class make the podium
1st, 2nd and 3rd in every class receive Custom Eastern States Cup Podium Medals
4th and 5th place receive Prizes from Euroline Motorex
Venues may enhance prize packages with prizes.
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony
to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
Any age may race in a younger class except for 19-29 racers.
Women can race in women’s classes or age groups.
ESC races will be scored using the existing MAXXIS ESC point schedule.
Only one bike may be used per event.
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
Thunder Mountain Bike Park Info
– Construction on a lift serviced mountain bike park has begun at Berkshire East Mountain Resort. These gravity flow trails are being designed for riders of a wide variety of skills, ages, and interests. The Mountain Bike Park will feature flow style trail construction with a jump trail, beginner, intermediate, and advanced trails on terrain that is accessible from the brand new “Summit Quad”. In addition to the trails, Berkshire East will supply high end bike rentals, lessons, guided tours, retail, food and beverage out of our brand new, 12,000 square foot timber frame lodge.
The brains and brawn for developing these trails comes from Gravity Logic, a company that cut its teeth developing many of the wests premier Downhill Mountain Bike Parks, including the world famous bike park at Whistler.
At Berkshire East, the bike park will be an important part of our transition to become the most dynamic small family resort in North America. Long known as a family friendly ski area, Berkshire East will soon feature some the most incredible year round outdoor recreation on the East Coast. Along with the Bike Park there are three industry leading Zip Line Canopy Tours, North America’s Longest Mountain Coaster, phenomenal skiing terrain, and many other activities all located within a 2 hour drive to Boston and 3.5 to midtown Manhattan.
Says resort manager Jon Schaefer, “We are committed to bringing world class activities to our beautiful hometown of Charlemont, Massachusetts. We don’t want to settle for second best and with Gravity Logic we have brought the best Downhill Mountain Bike trail builders in the business to Berkshire East.”
This commitment to excellence at Berkshire East is nothing new. Nor is this the last surprise this fall as several more exciting announcements will be forthcoming. The Berkshire East Gravity Bike Park will seamlessly integrate with the existing 35 miles of community trails that Berkshire East, Zoar Outdoor, NEMBA and the Warfield House. For more information, visit www.berkshireeast.com.
66 Thunder Mountain Rd, Charlemont, MA 01339