COVID 19: Registration limited to 250 racers per event – Masks requires when social distancing is not possible. Please note there may be other venue specific restrictions please visit Mountain Creek Website for Covid-19 updated restrictions. There will be no Team pits offered due to social distancing.
MAXXIS ESC SPECIALIZED DH Series Finals at Mountain Creek, NJ October 24-25, 2020
DOUBLE SERIES POINTS
Saturday October 24
9am – 2pm Registration
Sunday October 25
8am – 9am Registration
9am-11:15am Specialized DH Practice
11:30am Specialized DH Race Start
2020 MAXXIS ESC SPECIALIZED DOWNHILL CLASSES
• CLIF Kids U12 (12 and under)
• Youth U15 (15 and Under)
• Junior Amateur 15-18 (cat 2/3)
• Men Amateur 19-29 (cat 2/3)
• Veteran Amateur 30-39 (cat 2/3)
• Senior Amateur 40+ (cat 2/3)
• Junior Expert 15-18 (cat1)
• Men Expert 19-29 (cat1)
• Veteran Expert 30-39 (cat1)
• Senior Expert 40+ (cat1)
• Amateur Women (Cat 2/3)
• Masters 50+ (cat 1/2/3)
• Pro/Expert Women (pro and cat1)
• Pro Men (pro)
Early Bird Pricing – Prices Increase $10 three weeks prior to the event
CLIF KIDS U12 = $.01
AMATEURS = $55
PRO = $65
MAXXIS ESC SPECIALIZED DOWNHILL RACE REGISTRATION
Late/Onsite pricing is $15 more than regular entry rates
RACE FEES – Include a Sunday Lift Pass but DOES NOT INCLUDE A SATURDAY PRACTICE LIFT PASS:
SATURDAY PRACTICE LIFT PASS $30
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT PRIOR TO THE EVENT
MAXXIS ESC Racing Age is the racers age on December 31, 2020
NO Racing License Required
- Refunds are available two up to weeks prior to the event, less $20 Handling fee via Paypal, contact us at email@example.com
- Race entries cannot be transferred to a different event
- Once a refund is issued the same racer cannot re-register online for the same event, but they can onsite subject to availability
- Race entries can be transferred to another person for a $20 handling fee until the Wednesday prior to the event. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS TO ABOVE POLICIES
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates:
All registered racers must use a 2020 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on course including their race run and practice.
Only registered racers with 2020 MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course.
2020 MAXXIS ESC number plates are available at every race for $10.00 each.
These plates can be reused by racers at all 2020 MAXXIS ESC races.
Previous year’s plates are not allowed to be used.
Modifications will/can result in disqualification. Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
If you have not paid for your 2020 Maxxis ESC number plate, please note it is CASH only and ATM machines are on site.
- CAMPING– There are several full-facility campgrounds in the area, overnight parking is allowed in the lower lots across the street from the lifts and lodge.
- CASH ONLY– Yup, no ATMs on site either.
- BUG SPRAY – You will want it and please don’t ask for ours…lol
- COLD – Temps expected in the 30’s overnights
- RAIN – Don’t even go there !!
Please drive slowly through the neighborhood while visiting our venues, we do not want to upset the neighbors and please visit the local restaurants and let them know you are there because of the enduro race.
CLIF KIDS CLASS
This class will race for free thanks to CLIF and the MAXXIS ESC. CLIF KIDS CLASS Racers will not be charged for race registration and will receive a free race day lift pass if applicable. This class will do the same DH tracks as the pros, go-arounds for features will be available. Saturday practice lift passes will be available for a discounted $30 rate. Late or onsite registrations will incur the $10 late fee.
Racers must be 12 or younger on December 31, 2020 to be eligible.
All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
Racers MUST be present at the Race Award Ceremony to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
Distinctly East Coast. Accessible to all.
Here at Mountain Creek Bike Park we’re not shy about where we’ve come from. Built by riders, for riders, our network of 51 trails will challenge everyone from the beginner mountain biker all the way up to World Cup downhill racers.
The terrain at Mountain Creek Bike Park is some of the best you’ll find on the East Coast. All with a full 1,040 feet of vertical serviced by a high speed open air gondola. Our trails encompass rocky and rugged technical trails, rolling flow zones and more than 60 jumps and features.
These are just a few reasons why Mountain Creek was voted the number one bike park in the Mid Atlantic region by mtbparks.com in 2013 through 2015!
PETS AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT ALLOWED
AT ANY EASTERN STATES CUP EVENT!