MAXXIS ESC SPECIALIZED DH Series Finals at Mountain Creek, NJ October 23-34, 2021
150% SERIES POINTS !
3pm – 5pm Registration
10:00am – 5:00pm Mountain Creek Lift spins – Discounted Passes available onsite from Mountain Creek
9am – 2pm Registration
Intense DH Practice 10:00am – 5:00pm
7:30am – 9am
Intense DH Practice 9:00am-11:15am
Intense DH Race Start 11:30am
2021 MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DOWNHILL CLASSES
• KATE’S Kids U12 (12 and under)
• Youth U15 (15 and Under)
• Junior Amateur 15-18 (cat 2/3)
• Men Amateur 19-29 (cat 2/3)
• Veteran Amateur 30-39 (cat 2/3)
• Senior Amateur 40+ (cat 2/3)
• Junior Expert 15-18 (cat1)
• Men Expert 19-29 (cat1)
• Veteran Expert 30-39 (cat1)
• Senior Expert 40+ (cat1)
• Amateur Women (Cat 2/3)
• Masters 50+ (cat 1/2/3)
• Pro/Expert Women (pro and cat1)
• Pro Men (pro)
MAXXIS ESC Racing Age is the racers age on December 31, 2021
NO Racing License Required
Early Bird Pricing – Prices Increase $10 three weeks prior to the event
KATE’S KIDS U12 = TBA
AMATEURS = TBA
PRO = TBA
Late/Onsite pricing is $15 more than Online entry rates
RACE FEES – Include a Saturday Practice Lift Pass and a Sunday Race Lift Pass and
MAXXIS ESC RACE REGISTRATION
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT PRIOR TO THE EVENT
By registering, it is unequivocally understood that the participant(s) does not have any COVID19 indicators or signs/symptoms that would prohibit participation.
- No COVID symptoms, no signs and/or symptoms for 30 days
- Has not traveled out of the country in the last 30 days
- Has not encountered anyone who was infected with COVID19 in the last 30 days
- Has diligently followed CDC guidelines to prevent contraction of COVID19
Masks and social distancing and thermal body temperature checks will be required.
REGISTRATION OPENS October 10 RIGHT HERE
- Refunds are available two up to weeks prior to the event, less $20 Handling fee via Paypal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race entries cannot be transferred to a different event
- Once a refund is issued the same racer cannot re-register online for the same event, but they can onsite subject to availability
- Race entries can be transferred to another person for a $20 handling fee until the Wednesday prior to the event. Contact us at email@example.com
- SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS TO ABOVE POLICIES
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates:
All registered racers must use a 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on course including their race run and practice.
Only registered racers with 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course.
2021 MAXXIS ESC number plates are available at every race for $10.00 each.
These plates can be reused by racers at all 2021 MAXXIS ESC races.
Previous year’s plates are not allowed to be used.
Modifications will/can result in disqualification. Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
If you have not paid for your 2021 Maxxis ESC number plate, please note it is CASH only and ATM machines are on site.
DH Racers MUST be at the start for their posted start time, racers not at the start for their scheduled start time will be disqualified from the day’s competition if their Maxxis ESC Racer’s DH class results have been posted at the finish or registration area
Please drive slowly through the neighborhood while visiting our venues, we do not want to upset the neighbors and please visit the local restaurants and let them know you are there because of the enduro race.
CAMPING: There are several full-facility campgrounds in the area, overnight parking is allowed in the lower lots across the street from the lifts and lodge.
All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
We will be onsite Friday afternoon but please understand we cannot do any registration on Friday. We have a lot of course set up and we really want to ride our bikes too!
We will be offering our 2021 Maxxis ESC Socks, Pint Glasses and T-Shirts at our registration tents, please remember its cash only
- NUMBER PLATES– Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2021 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate please.
- CASH ONLY– Yup, ATMs on site.
- BUG SPRAY – You will want it and please don’t ask for ours…lol
- COLD – Temps expected in the 30’s overnights
- RAIN – Don’t even go there !!
- KATE’S KIDS CLASS – For DH the KATE’S Kids Class will do the same track. No parents may ride with or run behind their children unless they are registered racers – NO EXCEPTIONS
KATE’S KIDS CLASS
- The Kate’s Kids Class preregistration fee is 100% Refunded after a parent volunteers and completes course marshaling for the race on Sunday.
- We’ll get you on course, give you an ESC Official’s T-Shirt, and an official ESC whistle. All you need is a fun attitude and a cell phone in case of an emergency.
- Late or onsite registrations will incur the $10 late fee.
- This class will do the same DH tracks as the pros, go-arounds for features will be available. In the Enduro racers in this class will compete on one less race segment
Racers must be 12 or younger on December 31, 2021 to be eligible.
PLEASE NOTE: KATE’S Lite Class racers are required to stay with the KATE’S Kids Class and race the segments in the same order. KATE’S Enduro Lite Class Racers may only compete in enduro at our Box Showdown Events.
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony
to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
*** The preregistration fee is $50 for this, event, however: *** 100% Refunded after a parent volunteer’s and completes course marshaling for the race on Sunday
We’ll get you on course, give you an ESC Official’s T-Shirt, and an official ESC whistle. All you need is a fun attitude and a cell phone in case of an emergency. And Mountain Creek will supply you with an event day pass so you can ride to your assigned place, a return day bike lift pass, and a boxed lunch!!
Racers MUST be at the start for their posted start time, racers not at the start for their scheduled start time will be disqualified from the day’s competition if their Maxxis ESC Racer’s class results have been posted.
Distinctly East Coast. Accessible to all.
Here at Mountain Creek Bike Park we’re not shy about where we’ve come from. Built by riders, for riders, our network of 51 trails will challenge everyone from the beginner mountain biker all the way up to World Cup downhill racers.
The terrain at Mountain Creek Bike Park is some of the best you’ll find on the East Coast. All with a full 1,040 feet of vertical serviced by a high speed open air gondola. Our trails encompass rocky and rugged technical trails, rolling flow zones and more than 60 jumps and features.
These are just a few reasons why Mountain Creek was voted the number one bike park in the Mid Atlantic region by mtbparks.com in 2013 through 2015!
PETS AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT ALLOWED
AT ANY EASTERN STATES CUP EVENT!