June 11-12, 2022, MAXXIS ESC Intense Downhill Series at Jiminy Peak, MA
Jiminy Peak has a higher percentage of technical terrain than its fellow Western Massachusetts bike park, Thunder Mountain. There is no such thing as a machine-built flow or jump trail at this bike park. Every run has a narrow corridor, was hand-built, and tends to use the steepest route down the mountain. Jiminy will provide some great options for a day full of two-wheeled racing.
Friday – Lift Pass NOT Included with registration – Lift passes available Onsite and online: or HERE https://www.jiminypeak.com/Summer/Attractions/Mountain-Biking
10:00am – 4:00pm Lift spins
Saturday – Lift Pass Included with registration
9:00am – 2:00pm Registration
3:00pm – Expert and Pro Seeding Runs
10:00am – 5:00pm Intense DH Practice Lift Hours
Sunday – Lift Pass Included with registration
8:00am – 9:00am Late Registration
9:00am-11:15am Intense DH Practice Lift Runs 9 to 5
11:30am Intense DH Race Start
2022 ESC INTENSE DH Classes
KATES KIDS 12U
GT JUNIORS BOYS 15U
GT JUNIORS GIRLS 18U
SINGLE CROWN OPEN
MAXXIS ESC Racing Age is the racers age on December 31, 2022
NO Racing License Required
PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO COURSE MARSHAL
RACE FEES – Include a Saturday Practice Lift Pass and a Sunday Race Lift Pass and
MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DH RACE REGISTRATION
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT PRIOR TO THE EVENT
Please note, that you will be redirected to a Confirmation Page and your PayPal receipt is your confirmation.
We do not send confirmation emails but we will send you venue-specific information and course maps on Thursday prior to the event.
MAXXIS ESC RACE REGISTRATION
- On-Line Registration closes the Wednesday Prior to Event at 11:59pm
- Late Onsite Registration will be $15 more and CASH ONLY
MAXXIS ESC RACE REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
- Refunds are available less a $20 handling fee until 14 days prior to the event
- Race entries cannot be transferred to a different event
- Race entries can be transferred to another person for a $20 handling fee until 7 Days Prior to Event
- Contact us at email@example.com for Transfers
DH Racers MUST be at the start for their posted start time, racers not at the start for their scheduled start time will be disqualified from the day’s competition if their Maxxis ESC Racer’s DH class results have been posted at the finish or registration area
All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates:
Racers must use a 2022 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on course for practice or racing
Only registered racers with 2022 MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course during practice or racing.
2022 Maxxis ESC number plates are available at every race for $10.00 each and are good for the season.
Modifications will/can result in disqualification. Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
If you have not pre-ordered for your 2022 Maxxis ESC number plate, please note it is CASH only and no ATM machines are on site.
INTENSE BIKES PODIUM PAYBACK Program that pays cash or certificates to racers that have race with an Intense bike and have registered with Intense here: https://intensecycles.com/pages/podium-payback-program.
Kate’s Cash any time a men’s amateur class exceeds 50 racers or the women’s amateur class exceeds 20 that class will be awarded a cash prize in addition to the regular product prizing. The cash will be awarded as follows:
- $100 -1st
- 50 – 2nd
- $25 -3rd
Please drive slowly through the neighborhood while visiting our venues, we do not want to upset the neighbors and please visit the local restaurants and let them know you are there because of the enduro race.
Overnight Parking $20/per vehicle Saturday Night, in the Lower Lots – no facilities – patrolled by security – No fires allowed!
PARKING: Lower Lots only and ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING BEHIND THE CONDOS OR NEAR THE ESC Registration Tents.
We will be onsite Friday afternoon but please understand we cannot do any registration on Friday. We have a lot of course set up and we really want to ride our bikes too!
We will be offering our 2022 Maxxis ESC Socks, Pint Glasses and T Shirts at our registration tents, please remember its cash only
- NO SHUTTLING– That goes for all weekend for everyone. If you are seen/reported/caught/whatever shuttling you will be assessed a time penalty. Trust us you will not be on the podium if you try, so don’t.
- NUMBER PLATES– Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2022 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate please.
- CASH ONLY– Yup, ATMs on site.
- BUG SPRAY – You will want it and please don’t ask for ours…lol
- COLD – Temps expected in the 30’s overnights
- RAIN – Don’t even go there !!
- KATES KIDS CLASS – For DH the KATES Kids Class will do the same track. No parents may ride with or run behind their children unless they are registered racers – NO EXCEPTIONS
KATES KIDS CLASS
- The Kate’s Kids Class preregistration fee is 100% Refunded after a parent volunteers and completes course marshaling for the race on Sunday.
- We’ll get you on course, give you an ESC Official’s T-Shirt, and an official ESC whistle. All you need is a fun attitude and a cell phone in case of an emergency.
- Late or onsite registrations will incur the $10 late fee.
- This class will do the same DH tracks as the pros, go-arounds for features will be available.
Racers must be 12 or younger on December 31, 2022 to be eligible.
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony
to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
PETS AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ANY EASTERN STATES CUP EVENT!