Killington Intense DH Series Finals Information
150% MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DH SERIES POINTS FOR THIS EVENT
10:00am – 5:00pm Lift spins – Passes available onsite from Killington
9:00am – 2:00pm Registration
Intense DH Practice 10:00am – 3:00pm
3:00pm Timed Seeding Runs for Pro, Expert and 50+ Classes
Approx 4:00pm Intense DH Practice Resumes
8am – 8:30am Late Registration
Intense DH Practice 9:00am-11:00am
Intense DH Race Start 11:15am
The race will be held at the Ramshead Area and the track will be Goat’s Skull
SEEDING RUNS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY AT 3:00 PM FOR ALL EXPERT, PRO AND 50+ CLASSES
Race Awards for ALL classes will take place 15 Minutes after the Pro Racers finish their Race Runs event.
Podiums for top 5 in the race and the series
Series Podiums and awards will take place following the Racer awards
Don’t forget to hang around after the race for The Series Awards featuring our annual product toss outs!!
TRACK WALK: ALL DAY FRIDAY
Show your lift ticket in order to get on the lift. If your not riding that day or has someone in their group that isn’t riding (parent/coach), they will can go to the Snowshed Ticket Window to fill out a waiver and get a free wristband in order to get on the lift.
NO Racing License Required
150% MAXXIS ESC INTENSE DH SERIES POINTS
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL EVEN IF IT’S YOUR FIRST TIME RACING
ONSITE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE
MAXXIS ESC Number Plates:
All registered racers must use a 2022 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate anytime they are on the course including during their race run and practice.
Only registered racers with 2022 MAXXIS ESC Number Plates are allowed on the Race Course.
2022 MAXXIS ESC number plates are available at every race for $10.00 each.
These plates can be reused by racers at all 2022 MAXXIS ESC races.
The previous year’s plates are not allowed to be used.
Modifications will/can result in disqualification. Lettering/Logos MUST be 100% Intact. NO CUTS!!
If you have not paid for your 2022 Maxxis ESC number plate, please note it is CASH only and ATM machines are on site.
DH Racers MUST be at the start for their posted start time, racers not at the start for their scheduled start time will be disqualified from the day’s competition if their Maxxis ESC Racer’s DH class results have been posted at the finish or registration area
Racers MUST be present at the Series Final Award Ceremonies or at the Race Award Ceremony
to Receive Awards and/or Cash Payouts!
- Free in the Vale Lots – Tents ONLY
- Free in Ramshead Lot – RV and Trailers ONLY
- NO SHUTTLING – That goes for all weekend for everyone. If you are seen/reported/caught/whatever shuttling you will be assessed a time penalty. Trust us you will not be on the podium if you try, so don’t.
- NUMBER PLATES– Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2022 MAXXIS ESC Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate, please.
- CASH ONLY– ATM onsite
- BUG SPRAY – You will want it and please don’t ask for ours…lol
- COLD – Temps expected in the 30’s overnights
- RAIN – Don’t even go there !!
- KATE’S KIDS CLASS – No parents may ride with or run behind their children unless they are registered racers – NO EXCEPTIONS
WAIVERS AND ENTRY FORM – Three forms need to be filled out, signed, and handed in at Race Onsite Check-in/registration. Save time download and fill them out prior to your arrival. All racers must sign a MAXXIS ESC and a venue waiver prior to practicing or registering at all events. Racers under 18 must have a parent sign their waiver or supply a notarized parental signed copy. No other methods are allowed.
Let the K-1 Express Gondola whisk you and your bike to the highest lift-serviced peak in Vermont, or use pedal power to reach the 4,241-foot summit. We have it all, from easy-going dirt roads to rugged single track for all ability levels.
- 45 miles of trails serviced by the K-1 Express Gondola
- 1,700-foot vertical drop spread across five mountain areas
- Trails range from classic cross-country singletrack to challenging big-bike downhill and freeriding trails
- Natural and man-made features on select downhill trails
- Mountain Bike Shop offering rentals, repair, and a full line of clothing and accessories
- Lessons and tours are available for a wide range of ability levels
Address: 4763 Killington Road, Killington, VT 05751