Vittoria ESC Enduro #6 at Attitash, NH
We are excited to heading back to one of our favorite venues and once again we’ll host both the DH and the Enduro on Sunday.
We’ll be at Bear Peak for all the Vittoria ESC Showdown Events this weekend, with camping in the lot.
Great news, no more lap loading at Attitash, they’ve installed new racks !!
We do have more chips this season so we will have entries available for your friends and family onsite. It does cost a bit more though.
We will be onsite Friday afternoon however we cannot process enduro chip handout until Saturday morning.
Discounted $25 lift passes are available to enduro racers Friday and Saturday.
Event Fees & Schedule:
$25 Friday Enduro riding and/or DH Practice Day 10:00-6:00pm
$25 Saturday Enduro riding 10:00-6:00pm
Enduro Only – Pro/Open $75 * Amateur $65 * Cliff Kids Class $50
Enduro Entry Fee includes 1-Day Lift Ticket
Downhill Only – Pro/Open $90 * Amateur $80 * Cliff Kids $50
Downhill Entry Fee includes 2-Day Lift Ticket
Friday, August 18 – Vittoria Eastern States Cup Enduro & Downhill
Registration in the Bear Peak Base Lodge 10:00-5:00pm
Enduro and DH Tracks Open 10:00-6:00pm (Last Lift Load 5:45pm)
Saturday, August 19 – Vittoria Eastern States Cup Enduro & Downhill Practice
Registration in the Bear Peak Base Lodge 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Enduro Track Open 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Last Lift Load 5:45pm)
Downhill Practice 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Last Lift Load 5:45pm)
Sunday, August 20 – Vittoria ESC Enduro/Downhill Box Components East Coast Showdown
Registration in the Bear Peak Base Lodge 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Enduro Racers Meeting – MANDATORY 8:00 a.m.
Enduro/DH Showdown Racers Lift Load 8:30 a.m.
Enduro Racers Lift Load 8:45 a.m.
Enduro Race Start 9:00 a.m.
Downhill Course Walk Only 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Downhill Practice 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Downhill Race Start 1:00 p.m.
Awards 1hr after race finish
- Fill out the ESC registration sheet and sign the Attitash Waiver and ESC waiver on the back
- Check in at the Attitash Registration Desk inside the lodge, even if you preregistered. They will check everything and hand the Registration sheet back to you.
- Bring the PAID filled out registration sheet to the ESC tents and we’ll issue chips and answer any questions about the event.
- If you do not have a 2017 ESC Number Plate they will be available for $10 at our tents. You need a current one when on tracks at all times.
Attitash will have a live band Saturday and a BBQ Sat and Sunday afternoon
Back is the FOX Seatpost Climbers Challenge. We’ll award the fastest amateur a FOX Seatpost and the fastest in every class some cool FOX Socks. Remember you have to chip in and out on the climb. If you fail to chip in and out on the climb you will be assessed a time penalty.
New this year is the ALEX RIMS Super Stage. This competition awards the fastest amateur male and amateur female a pair of Alex Rims Volar rims, it will be contested on STAGE 5.
We will be selling 2017 ESC and CLIF Enduro East socks by Sock Guy at registration for $15/pair and CLIF Enduro East T Shirts for $20
ALL ENDURO RACERS MUST BE OFF THE LIFT AND OFF THE DH TRACK BY 10:00
THE TRANSFER TO THE START OF STAGE 1 WILL BE CLOSED FOR DH PRACTICE AT 10:00
- BOX Showdown racers: Must sign up at the ESC tents prior to Starting the enduro Sunday morning. (Enduro and DH) will start the Enduro at 8:30am and be expected to race with their DH class.
- NUMBER PLATES– Will be sold at registration for $10 each. A 2017 Vittoria Number Plate must be affixed correctly to your bike always while on the tracks this weekend at Thunder Mountain. You will not be allowed to ride without one. No cuts or trimming allowed on the plate please.
- CAMPING– Camping will be available on Friday and Saturday evenings. Porta Potties on site
- BUG SPRAY – Please don’t ask for ours…lol
- RAIN– Don’t even go there
- PETS– Must be on leash at all times
- CAMP FIRES– 100% Not Allowed !